Filter King Air Filters 21x22x2 (Actual Size: 20.5×21.5×1.75) | 4-Pack | MERV 8 HVAC Pleated AC Furnace Filters | Air Purifier | Replacement Filters for Clean, Healthy & Fresh Environment | MADE IN USA
- BREATHE LIKE ROYALTY: Filter King Merv 8 Rating filters help prevent contaminants such as Lint and Pet Dander. It keeps incoming air flow free from intruding particles, giving you a fresh, clean and healthier environment.
- 100% MADE IN USA: Not only are all our filters are proudly manufactured and assembled here in the USA but they also comply with all FTC rules and are certified by regulatory bodies such as SafeHome.
- BIG SAVINGS: Our filters are not only good for your health but also your wallet. Replacing air filters can save you thousands of dollars in repairs and can lower your monthly energy bills. Our filters are specifically made for furnace, air conditioner or HVAC systems.
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION: Open, Slide and Close. Simple yet effective air filters. For best results, it is recommended to replace your HVAC and furnace filters every 1-3 months. Air filters in different environments block airborne irritants and particles to prevent complications resulting from lack of filtration.
- KEEP YOUR HOME FRESH AND CLEAN: Clean air should never have to be something you worry about. Approximately 1 in every 7 Americans has respiratory issues such as Asthma and COPD. Maintain a healthy home environment for your loved ones today.
Sold：100 Wished: 71 Followed: 35
Filter King 28x30x2 air filters are made to protect your homes accommodating air systems from incoming airborne particles. Air systems like HVACâ€s or furnaces need filters in place to keep the incoming airflow free of intruding particles. Our air filter consists of a tight mesh weaving that keeps airflow coming in and raises a homeâ€s indoor air quality. The air filter will stop a full range of irritants but become dirty in the process and require replacement. Dirty air filters are a problem for your home; you should replace them as soon as possible to avoid any issues. When your air filters are dirty, they are capable of causing a range of problems that only grow worse over time. Over time, the dirty air filters will cause an increase in billing and a strain on your air system. You will need new air filters installed to keep the airflow in your home traveling smoothly. Our premium air filters rank as an eight on the MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) .
There are no reviews yet.