LEVOIT Air Purifier LV-H133 Replacement Filter, white & Air Purifier LV-PUR131 Replacement Filter, True HEPA & Activated Carbon Filters Set, LV-PUR131-RF
- Product 2: Note: only Genuine Levoit Replacement Filter can guarantee the performance of your Purifier Levoit Air.
- Product 2: 3-Stage Filtration System: H13 True HEPA, fine preliminary filter, and heavy duty activated carbon filters reduce unwanted odors in your living spaces. Perfect for anyone wanting to improve air quality
- Product 1: 3-STAGE FILTRATION: The air purifier uses a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter, True HEPA Filter, and a Fine Preliminary Filter. The True HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of particles as small as 0. 3 microns
- Product 2: Properly sealed: filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. It is recommended to replace air filters every 6 months. Remove filters from plastic packaging before placing them into air purifier
- Product 1: CERTIFIED LEVOIT REPLACEMENT FILTER: Use the Levoit LV-H133-RF replacement filter to keep your air purifier working at its full capacity
- Product 1: 360°FILTRATION: With the cylindrical air inlet, this filter has an all-around performance that thoroughly removes odors, dust, pollen, and smoke from your surrounding air
- Product 1: TRAP HOUSEHOLD ODORS: The Activated Carbon Filter traps various household odors such as cooking smells, pet odors, and cigarette smoke, so your surrounding air is clean and fresh
- Product 2: H13 True Hepa Technology: filters 99. 97% dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. The air filters catch particles as small as 0. 3 microns
Sold：157 Wished: 65 Followed: 69
LEVOIT Air Purifier LV-H133 Replacement Filter, H13 True HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters Set, LV-H133-RF,white
LEVOIT Air Purifier LV-PUR131 Replacement Filter, True HEPA & Activated Carbon Filters Set, LV-PUR131-RF
Extra Replacement Filter will be Restocked Until 10th January.
Certified Levoit Products Designed specifically for the Levoit LV-PUR131, these certified Levoit brand replacement air filters allow you to keep producing fresh air for your home. Replacing the Air Filters To replace your the air filters in your LV-PUR131 air purifier follow the steps below: 1．With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and remove the back cover 2．Remove the old air filters and properly dispose of them 3．Unwrap the new air filters. Place the Activated Carbon filter inside the housing first, making sure the pull tabs are facing the opening 4．Install the True HEPA filter into the housing; make sure the pull tabs are facing the opening. 5．Replace the back cover onto the housing 6．Plug in and turn on the air purifier. Use a pen or a pencil to press the black reset button inside the vent on the side of the air purifier. The “Change Filter” symbol should now be off Be sure to also clean the dust sensor on the side of the air purifier using a clean cotton swab When Should I Replace My Filters? The air filters can be used for up to 6 months, depending on how often your air purifier is used. If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to our helpful Levoit support Package Contents1 x Fine Preliminary / True HEPA Filter1 x Activated Carbon Filte
There are no reviews yet.